Skip to main content

Life Recently

The past week was a write-off. Lately, I have been working on an Android game. This is part of my get rich self-employment scheme. I jest. Well, only for the get rich part. Anyway, so I've been working on a somewhat physics based game since about a month ago. It has been going reasonably well, though I've recently hit a few road blocks.

First, it turns out dropping your Android phone in the ocean isn't a good idea. As a broken phone isn't much use, I am looking to get a Nexus Prime to replace it.

Second, having your main computer die also isn't a good idea. While I do have backups, they are on a second drive in the same computer. Fortunately, I also had some older work on my netbook, which is great, except when you attempt to run Eclipse on said netbook.

Hopefully I'll get a new machine soon and I'll be up to full speed. Until then, I'll be working at half speed on the pint sized netbook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SuperSLiM 'should've been a weekly' update